Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Wanna Ride?

It is day 10.  I am officially 1/3 of the way through my month of Disney. The Magic Carpet Ride is one of the attractions that they have at Magic Kingdom, and me being the picture taking crazed mom that I was at Disney (did I mention the ga-zillion pictures I took?) oh... sorry got off track there for a minute lol. Anyway just had to get a picture of the little cuties while they were on the ride. Weren't they just so sweet to turn around for me.


 Cart used: Disney Dreams Come True
 Papers: In my stash ???
 Postcard is from a pack that I bought at one of the Resort gift shops.
Thanks for stopping by :)

3 comments:

Norma said...

OMG how pretty!! Love the layouts!!

Denise-Scrapmouse said...

Fun bright layout! Love the Genie - he's hysterical. Thanks for sharing.

Glora said...

Awesome LO! Yes, I want to ride. We don't have this ride in Disneyland :).