Sunday, January 9, 2011

Getting WILD at Disney

Good morning everyone. This is day number 8. Wow, these days are just flying by...I'm gonna have to get my crafty hat on just to keep up hehe. I decided that I would do a two page layout for todays post.  I took these pictures at Animal Kingdom, while we were on Safari. It's a neat little ride and you get to see alot of animals. I used Mickey font for the title. I'm not sure where I got the animal print paper, I've had it in my stash for a while  (sorry). For this 2 pg LO I thought I would mix up the colors and have zebra print on one side and tiger print on the other ( I usually like to keep the colors the same... I'm a little OCD about that lol).

I also thought it would be cute to make the WILD stand out a little and use the tiger print for it too. I thought it turned out pretty good. Thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

Denise-Scrapmouse said...

Great two page layout with the animal print papers! The two different papers look awesome together. I can be too matchy matchy myself and it's good to change things up a bit like you did. Thanks for sharing.

kristyscraps said...

I LOVE the mix of zebra & tiger--it totally works! I am definitely scrap-lifting this one! :)