Saturday, January 15, 2011

I just want to be KING!

Hello, I hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend. I know I am a day late with this post...With my work duties, mom duties, house duties and all the other stuff that gets in the way I was kinda wore down by the end of the week. The kids were all gone, my husband was working late... so I thought great time for a little nap. Well, it definently wasn't little lol. It was about a 6 hour nap. By the time I woke up it was time for bed! lol. So I have 2 posts for today.. to catch up:) Thanks for stopping by and leave a comment if you would like. I love hearing from you.


Aren't those animated animal great! It was an awesome show:)

Materials used:
Paper I had on hand
Stickers I purchased at Downtown Disney
Circle cut from Plantain Schoolbook cart.
That's it pretty simple :)
Have a good day,
Robin

1 comment:

Denise-Scrapmouse said...

Cool layout with awesome pictures! Thanks for sharing your Disney World trip with us.