Sunday, January 23, 2011

Day 22-( 30 days of Disney) Mexican Pavillion pg2

Hi everyone. I hope you are having a wonderful day. This is the second page to my layout of the Mexican Pavillion.

Before we went to Disney that year my sister, sister-in-law and I decided to make some reservations at a couple of restaurants instead of only eating at the "quick" food places that they have at Disney.  These pictures were taken inside of the pavillion at the San Angel Restaurant.


It was a very nice atmosphere, and we were able to sit by the water at the base of the Myan Ruin and watch the boats float by. The inside of the pavillion was lined with street vendors and their crafts that they had made. We also got to listen to the mariachi (hope I spelled that right lol) band play while we waited for our table.

I know I have quite a few pictures on this page... but I think it all works together. :) I had really wanted to add the picures of the cute pottery that they had at one of the booths, but wanted to put a little journaling in too. So, I made a little spot for the journaling underneath the pottery.  All in all I liked the outcome, and think it will look good with the other page that I made.
I am also entering this in a couple of challenges...
http://www.papercutzchallenge.blogspot.com/
and http://cardcreationsbyc.blogspot.com/2011/01/challenge-number-1-anything-but-card.html
Thanks for stopping by,
Robin

7 comments:

GiGi said...

I think this layout is ADORABLE!I LOVE the masks...sush a cool embelishment! And you always have too many pics for Disney layouts! :) Or at least I do. LOL!

jen said...

Your layouts are just wonderful!!! Fantastic job on it. Thanks for stopping by my blog too.
hugs,jen

Denise-Scrapmouse said...

Great 2 page layout! The color scheme fits perfectly and I love the hidden journaling trick. Thanks for sharing.

Paula Bee said...

What a wonderful layout! I love the embellishments! Thanks for playing along at Card Creations & More!!

Card Creations by C said...

Very nice...thanks for joining in!

Savahanna said...

Nice layout. Thank you for joinng us at Card Creations & More by C.

Darlene said...

WOW! Amazing pictures and awesome LO> TFS and playing along at CC & More.