Thursday, January 20, 2011

Day 19 (30 days of Disney!)Tree of life


Hello everyone, for today.. I did a 2 page layout on my very favorite thing at Animal Kingdom.The Tree of Life. Every time I go to Disney I take a million pictures of that tree. I just think it is the most awesome thing I have ever seen  :)  It is a  14 story tall tree that is 50 feet wide with 325 animals carved into it!! These are just a few (very few lol) pics that I have taken of this tree. I could probably do a whole album of nothing but that tree hehe. I hope you like it, and thanks for stopping by.

4 comments:

kristyscraps said...

I just found a link to your blog on Karlee Krafts' blog. I am now a follower! Thanks for the great ideas. Seems like forever, but my New Years Resolution is to plan a trip to Disneyworld for 2013, and to scrap 2 pg. layouts once a month to prepare. I'm thinking I can get a whole book done before I go and pop in the photos! Thanks for all the great ideas...I'll be taking notes so I know what to scrap in advance! :)

Shawnee said...

I just found your link on Karlee Krafts as well. I love Disneyworld. We just went their in 2009 for Make a Wishtrip. I will be looking to your blog for inspiration!!
Feel free to drop by my blog as well.
http://quiverofangels.blogspot.com

Shawnee

Christine said...

Hi. I saw your post on Karlee's site so I thought I'd follow you since I am currently scraping my family trip to Disney. Maybe I can get some ides from you!

Denise-Scrapmouse said...

Great simple layout. The tree on page 2 definitely drives home the point. Cool pictures too! I've never been to AK and hope to one day go. Thanks for sharing.