Monday, January 10, 2011

Girls just wanna have fun :)

Hi,all. It is day 9 out of 30 for my Disney layouts.This layout was taken at Epcot while the girls were
Goofing around. I used a few different carts on this one.I used WC for the flower borders,

ACY for the title, and MickeyFont for the Mickey ears. I thought I would use some fun
and girly colors for the page. I got the papers and the punch-outs from a paper pack I got at Walmart.
(Sorry about the pics... they didn't turn out too well.) If anyone has any tips on taking a better picture, please let me know. Any advice is appreciated. Thanks for stopping by.
Huggs,
Robin

1 comment:

Denise-Scrapmouse said...

Pretty layout! Great color combo with the blue and red papers. The blue looks like denim and the red really pops on it. So far this is my favorite layout. Thanks for sharing. :)