Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Robyn's color challenge :-)

Okay, I kept talking myself out of the challenge that Robyn is having over at http://www.mypinkstamper.com/  . She is looking for 2 DT members for the new year. I am fairly new at this blogging and didn't think I would have a shot with my beginner status... but I figured New Year- New Me (why not take a few chances!) So here I am with my entry. I love how the colors pink, brown and green look together and thought it would look good on a quilt patch...and here is my version of it. I also added in the cream color since we could pick a color of our choice to go with it. I used Plantain Schoolbook for the cut. I find myself always going back to that cartridge. It is really versatile for simple shapes and letters. Thanks so much for stopping by.

5 comments:

Minta's Creations said...

Love your quilt patch..I think you did a wonderful job...
Just became a follower..Would Love for you to follow my blog if you want.

I'm trying out too...check out my blog to see my project.
http://mintascreations.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Oh how darling!

Norma said...

Very pretty!! Good luck on the DT challenge:)
Hugs,
Norma

Anonymous said...

So pretty!!! Good Luck!!! -Sam :-)

p.s. I'm a new blog follower :-)

SweetSassyDiva said...

Good Luck! I hope you check out mine at
http://sweetsassydiva-gspot.blogspot.com

I am enjoying all the variety and creativity! Great way to start the year! TFS!

We are doing a blog hop today for the three Kings day and there will be some yummy blog candy along the way! I hope you can stop by