Saturday, January 15, 2011

Day # 14


Hello everyone ... this is post number 2 for today..( I sorta got behind yesterday ..) , but I am back on track today. This is a layout that I thought I would do double duty on. First it is day # 14 for my 30 Days of Disney that I am doing this month and Second.. I thought I would do the sketch challenge at ScrapTiffany.com . This is my version of the sketch..The pictures are from the Polynesian Resort that is by Magic Kingdom. The girls and I had went on this Mother/Daughter trip with the Girl Scouts and while they were doing thier class. My sister, sister-in-law and I decided we would go over to the Resort to have breakfast.  These were some of the pictures we took...I will show the rest of them tomorrow:)
Thanks for stopping by,
I love to hear your comments :)
Robin

2 comments:

jen said...

Great job on your layout. Love the colors you used. I'm sure you had a blast. TFS
hugs,jen

Denise-Scrapmouse said...

Awesome layout and the colors match perfectly. Thanks for sharing.