Sunday, January 16, 2011

Part 2


Okay, yesterday I had the first page of my 2 page layout at the Polynesian Resort at Disney World. This is the second page of that layout. I used the same colors but I tweaked it a little. I didn't think you could see the flower image on the light blue paper, so I went over it with my white signo gel pen. I think it brings it out a little more.(I ended up doing that on my other page from yesterday, and I like it alot more that way).  I love , love, love waterfalls wether they be big or small.. so I just had to take pictures of the ones that they had there. I probably took 10 different pictures of them lol.. I added in 2 of them (I didn't want to make you suffer through my obsession! LOL).  The only cart that I used was Life's A Beach..for the palm trees. I thought that they needed something to stand on so I randomly cut out an oblong shape for the sand and inked up the edges. Hope you liked it.
Thanks for stopping by,
Robin

1 comment:

Denise-Scrapmouse said...

Page 2 compliments page 1. They make a wonderful & colorful 2 page spread. Great way to preserve your memories. Thanks for sharing.