Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Day 24- (30 Days of Disney) Morocco pg1

Hello everyone, I hope you are having a good evening. On my next stop around the world, we are going to go to Morocco....(well sort of lol). At Epcot in Disneyworld they have a section that is different countries around the world. There are buildings, food, items and people from that culture, for you to look at and visit with while you are there. It is really very interesting. So for todays page, I made a layout of some of the things that we saw while we were in Morocco.
This cute little camel came from PDDU and I embossed him with one of the folders that I have..( I just got an embossing machine so I really don't have that many folders ... yet.) Sounds like a shopping trip to me.. hehe.
I added the camel because I thought it would be cute with the picture of the wooden camels, and I wanted to enter this in  Emma's Throwback Thursday challenge .

This was a sign that they had on the building and I took a picture of it, becauseof the writing on it .  I really like the way other countries have their own way they do the lettering.
And, last but not least (phew... I know alot of pictures and writing... I'm almost done lol) I made this sort of screen from the Cindy loo cart... I think it matches the paper really good. okay okay I'm done :)
Thanks for stopping by,
Robin

2 comments:

Cathryn said...

WOW, what beautiful work, I love it! TFS Cathry67 <3
itthepinkcathryn.blogspot.com

Abby said...

WOW!!!!! BEAUTIFUL WORK!!! Thanks for entering Throwback Thursday Challenge!!!!