Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Challenges....


Hi, everyone. This entry is for a few challenges that are going on. I will have my Disney LO for today later on. I wanted to get this on because I am getting down to the wire on these :) This is a cut from TBBM and I used some ribbon that I had on hand..(forgot where I got it (sorry). I cut the hearts from the Sweethearts cartridge, and did the doodleing with my white signo gel pen. I also used my spots and dots ( I think that was the right one lol) cuttlebug folder.
The challenges that I am entering this in is
Thanks for stopping by,
Robin

7 comments:

liz at liz's paper loft said...

wow! what a way to knock out all those challenges with one fab project! thanks for playing with us at SCrappy Moms Stamps!
liz :o)

Glora said...

Awesome project! Great job!

Scrappy Mel said...

What a cute box! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Scrappy Moms Stamps! :)

Adrian said...

Grat project! Love the embossing! Thanks for joining MAG Challenge!

Melissa said...

What a beautiful nut cup, Thanks so much for joining with us at M.A.G Challenge!

Bonnie - Really Reasonable Ribbon said...

Great project! Thanks so much for joining our Really Reasonable Ribbon challenge.

scrappy critters said...

Love this project! Thanks for joining us in the challenge!

♥Tammy