Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Challenges....


Hi, everyone. This entry is for a few challenges that are going on. I will have my Disney LO for today later on. I wanted to get this on because I am getting down to the wire on these :) This is a cut from TBBM and I used some ribbon that I had on hand..(forgot where I got it (sorry). I cut the hearts from the Sweethearts cartridge, and did the doodleing with my white signo gel pen. I also used my spots and dots ( I think that was the right one lol) cuttlebug folder.
The challenges that I am entering this in is
Thanks for stopping by,
Robin

7 comments:

liz at liz's paper loft said...

wow! what a way to knock out all those challenges with one fab project! thanks for playing with us at SCrappy Moms Stamps!
liz :o)

Glora said...

Awesome project! Great job!

Scrappy Mel said...

What a cute box! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Scrappy Moms Stamps! :)

Adrian said...

Grat project! Love the embossing! Thanks for joining MAG Challenge!

Melissa said...

What a beautiful nut cup, Thanks so much for joining with us at M.A.G Challenge!

Bonnie Garby said...

Great project! Thanks so much for joining our Really Reasonable Ribbon challenge.

scrappy critters said...

Love this project! Thanks for joining us in the challenge!

♥Tammy