Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Day 25 -( 30 days of Disney) China pg1

Hi everyone. This is my entry for day #25 of my 30 days of Disney that I am doing this month.This LO is of China at  Epcot. I feel like it needs something ... but, just can't get my creative juices flowing for some reason. I think I have had so much running around to do that I am just too tired to think..(well, that's what I am going to blame it on anyway... lol) I used my Destinations cart for the embellishments and Home Decor for the large cutout..
Thanks for stopping by,
Robin

2 comments:

Denise-Scrapmouse said...

Nice layout with a great picture of the Tomb Warriors. It's been years since I've been to Epcot, so I've never seen this before. Is it an exhibit with copies of the real warrior statues? Just curious. Thanks!

You said you think the layout is missing something so how about adding a Chinese flag at the top of the layout or maybe some red bling in flower shapes to the four corners of the layout? Just something to think about.

Robin said...

To: Denise-Scrapmouse
Thanks for the ideas.. I think I will try that. I actually thought about a flag for the Morocco LO. I don't know why I didn't think of it for this one.