Monday, January 17, 2011

Day 16 (30 Days of Disney)

Hello everyone, this is my quick and simple page for day 16. This was taken at Animal Kingdom outside of the Rainforest cafe, and at the 3D It's a Bugs Life show. Isn't it beautiful outside of the cafe? Did I mention that I LOVE waterfalls, hehe.  I love nature and all the things in it, Animal Kingdom is pretty much that in a nutshell...(well, except for the rides lol.) It has alot of plants, animals, water and lets not forget the Tree Of  Life. That thing is awesome!! I will definently be doing a layout on it. :P
The only cut on this was the grrr that I added on to go with the Lion King sticker.  I used the Mickey font cart for that. Paper, stickers, pictures and 1 cutout...how is that for simple?
Hope you like it ,
Thanks for stopping by.
Robin

1 comment:

Denise-Scrapmouse said...

Terrific layout! Thanks for sharing.