Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year!


I made a card for the new year and thought I would share it with you. I'm going to try to make more posts this year...(one of my resolutions :o ) , so as my first post for the new year what would be more fitting than a New Years card. I am also entering this in the challenge over at http://cricutcardzchallenge.blogspot.com/2011/01/cricut-cardz-challenge-56.html The paper is DCWV, cuts are from cricut lite Celebrate with flourish, and the ribbon is from Wal-mart.  Sorry about the picure it isn't the best. I think I will add learning how to take better pictures to my resolution list  lol. Well anyway, hope you like it and thanks for stopping by.

8 comments:

girlia said...

Love the paper. It seems we had the same idea for the cricut image. Very nice

Melissa said...

Nice card, thanks so much for joining with us at CCC.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card! I love the silver and light blue together. Thanks for playing with us at CCC! -Nicole DT#1

Lezlye said...

Great JOb! Love your Paper choices! Thanks for playing along at CCC!

Anita said...

Beautiful!! Love the colors!! Thanks for playing along with us at Cricut Cardz Challenge! Anita

Jeri said...

Wonderful card! I love the two different patterns of embossing on the card front. Paper choices are great, too. Thanks for sharing your card with us at CCC.

Terry@ a quilting blog said...

Great card and color choice for this week's CCC..thanks so much for joining us!
Terry-DT#1

buglvr2010 said...

I love this...the enbossing and paper really make this card. Thanks for playing along with us at CCC.