Friday, January 7, 2011

Eeyore :)



Isn't eeyore just the cutest thing. My friend just absolutely loves eeyore. I did todays page with the autograph from eeyore and my baby girl. (well, she is still a baby to me even at 16)  I did this page really simple. All of the cuts were from ... yeah you guessed it lol .. Pooh and friends . I have been using that one alot!!  There are really some cute cuts on it and most of it doesn't have alot of layering either. That's a plus :) I even got the cute little butterfly from it too. I got the papers from a store at disney that had it discounted down. (love,love,love bargains hehe) I also added a bit of bling with my glitter glue. Thank you so much for stopping by. I hope you like it.

2 comments:

Glora said...

Your Eeyore LO is adorable!

Denise-Scrapmouse said...

Cute layout! Love the Eeyore cut out on the bottom. Thanks for sharing.