Saturday, January 8, 2011

Day 7 (30 Days of Disney)

Hi, I hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend. It is cold and very snowy here. Today I'm going to do another Pooh layout. This time it is with my oldest daughter. I tried to mix it up a little and do different layouts for each of them. I want to make them a seperate album that they can take with them when they get older, and  I didn't want them to have the same exact layouts. So here is another autograph layout. I used pooh and friends, of course ( I promise I will be using other carts when I get into the other pics. lol) and I also used ACY for the balloon cut outs. The cut on the bottom is supposed to be a camera, I tried to cut it out of the autograph... I don't think I was that successful. But you get the picture.. hehe no pun intended. :) Thank you for stopping by.
Huggs, Robin

2 comments:

Glora said...

So super cute! I'm definitely loving your 30 days of Disney. I'm glad I found your blog.

Denise-Scrapmouse said...

Very sweet layout with Pooh. He's so cute. Love the glitter paper for the balloons too. Shiny & pretty. Thanks for sharing.