Friday, January 21, 2011

Day 20 (30 days of Disney) "Ariel"

Hello to all of my bloggy friends. I hope that everyone is having a wonderful evening. This layout is when we were waiting in line to see the Little Mermaid. Most of the time you have to wait in a fairly large line to get up to the Disney characters to get thier autograph and picture. I was very happy to see that they had an area for the kids to play around and cool off a little while we waited. (The kids usually get a little restless waiting in line) Who am I kidding, I think some of us parents get a little restless too lol.  I used a cheat sheet for this layout (with the kind of week I have had, I needed all the help I could get.) I worked all week and then was asked to be the team captain for our Relay for Life team. I haven't ever really done anything like that before, but who can say no to a good cause? Well, enough about me ...
Thanks for stopping by and Have a good night,
Robin

1 comment:

Denise-Scrapmouse said...

What a fun & cute layout! Love the background paper. Thanks for sharing.