Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Day 24 (30 days of Disney) Morocco pg2

Hi, I'm back again with the second page of my Moroccan LO at Disney. (I actually fell behind a day..sorry), so I am making it up today by posting both of them. I used the same colors as the other page just mixed it up a bit.
This is my sister-in-law, my youngest daughter and my niece goofing around in the store that was there. Also some of the things that they had on the outside of the store.

I  wanted to add a cut from my Destinations cart.. but wasn't sure where Morocco was located
(yeah, I know..... should have paid more attention in class.) I was actually suprised to find that it was located in Northern Africa. Well,  I got my geography lesson in for today :)
I guess it is true that you learn something new everyday.

Thanks for stopping by,
Robin

2 comments:

Denise-Scrapmouse said...

Great layout. The colors work very well together. And love the blue screen cutout. Almost looks like a stamped image. Very cool! Thanks for sharing.

Melissa said...

I was getting ready to type "Morocco is in Africa", but then I continued reading and saw you already found that out! :) My parents lived there for a year while my Dad was stationed there in the Navy. I was actually conceived there (I know...TMI!) I am just going back and checking through some of my blog comments and I had to come check out your blog!

Melissa
www.disneydreamerdesigns.blogspot.com