Friday, May 6, 2011

Relay for Life Poster

    Good morning everyone. I thought I would share my poster that I made for our booth at the ACS Relay for Life event today. I am so proud to have been a part of the event this year. It has been alot of hard work raising money for the ACS, but I have really enjoyed it. (My co-workers enjoyed it too, they are wondering what they are going to eat now lol). Needless to say I have been a cook for everyone there hehe...I have made them everything from biscuits and gravy to bbq dinners and homemade candy. I think they were getting a little spoiled. That's okay though it is for a good cause.



     I think that cancer has touched everyone in some way or other...from a friend to a relative to a co-worker or even yourself. I really admire all the people who have had to fight against this awful disease. The strength and determination that it must take just to get through it. I can't even begin to imagine. To all the survivors..I pray that the Lord will bless you and keep you in the palm of his hands.
(:(:SMILES:):)

ROBIN

No comments: