Monday, May 2, 2011

Another layout for my mom's album...

      If you read my previous post, then you know that I changed my mom's album from an 8x8 to a 12x12. I didn't realize that I was going to have to pay more for an 8x8 than a 12x12. Sooo I changed it up a little and decided to make her a 12x12. I had to re-vamp some of the 8x8's that I had started, but that's okay.
      I have never used a banner on a LO, but Peachy Keen LFIF's challenge for this week is to use a banner on a project along with some of their adorable peachy faces. This is what I came up with.


      I used my cricut markers for the letters on my banner, and  Plantain Schoolbook with the roly poly feature..(I think..) I used the biggest font on it.  Then I colored in the inside with a darker green marker. I was going to make the cupcake into a card so that I could write on the inside, but I ended up not welding it right and to fix it I just put a brad through it and made it so that I could just slide it around.(problem solved hehe). I hope you like this LO as much as I did. I really liked using the banner on it. Hopefully mom will like it too.
  Thanks for stopping by
(:(:SMILES:):)
  ROBIN

2 comments:

Jessica Buffa said...

LOVE THE PEEK-A-BOO CUPCAKES! Thanks for checkin' out my blog and leaving a sweet comment!

Ruthie @ SeptemberNinth said...

Hi Robin!

What a cute layout! The cupcakes are darling. I love the way the letters look on your banner too. I need to get some cricut pens. :)

Thanks for playing along with us at LFIF!

Ruthie :)