Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day


       Good morning, and Happy Mother's day to you all. Guess what I woke up to this morning!
Yes, my kids are the best! Not only did they get me a card and my favorite chocolates, but they added in roses and a cricut cartridge to boot!! I am so blessed to have such wonderful kids. They wrote lovely sentiments on the inside of the card and just having that would have been enough for me. They always go the extra mile for me and I am truly happy to have such wonderful kids.
I hope that you have a wonderful Mother's day , I have more posts from the NSD challenges from My Pink Stamper to upload. It was such a hectic day yesterday that I didn't get to post the entries that I made. I am still trying to catch up on the ones that I didn't get to. I had planned on just scrapbooking for most of the day with everyone else...but we all know how life can get in the way, lol. So I did what I could for the challenges, but was just too tired to try and post them all. I will have some up later and probably in to tomorrow. Hopefully before the deadline.


Thanks for stopping by.
(:(:SMILES:):)

ROBIN

1 comment:

Jessica Buffa said...

Thanks Robin...love your post about your kiddos!
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY
Yeah, a kiddee pool....great idea...LOL!
The floor is almost dry now, but my spirits didn't get damp...:)
Hugs,
Jessica