Thursday, September 22, 2011

Happy Birthday and a Challenge

Hello everyone, I wanted to share a card I made for a challenge. (Edit: I missed the challenge..thought I had until today to get it posted, but it was last night :( That's okay though you win some you lose some hehe. But, here is my card anyway.....
I am entering this into the M.A.G Challenge.. you have to use page  49 in the Wild Card Cartridge. I decided to use a few elements from the page. I used the Card feature for the base, then I used the square-ish frame  and some glitter paper for the "cake" and the i alphabet feature for the "candles". I used the MS drippy goo punch for the icing on the cake and used some glossy accents to make it shiny. I also cut out a shape to stamp my sentiment on and used the TPC Studios stamps for the Happy Birthday Sentiment.
This is the page:

Thanks for stopping by, and as always I LOOOVVVEEE comments hehe.
(:(:Smiles:):)

Robin

4 comments:

Yoshiras time to craft said...

really cute.love the colors and shimmer.the layers look really cute this way on the card.tfs

Nita said...

Oh gosh, missing a challenge deadline has become a weekly occurence for me. :) Glad you shared your card anyway - it's super cute. I love the colours, and the shimmery cake is lovely. :)
Nita
www.niftynitanotes.blogspot.com

Scrappin Rabbit Designs said...

I've missed a challenge deadline myself. I posted my project too. Love your card and how you took the square-ish image and used it for your cake! Very creative. Thanks for stopping by my blog to comment on my Sleepy Fall Card and becoming my newest follower. I'm truly flattered. I'm your newest follower now. :)

GabyCreates.com said...

I love what you did with the challenge! and I love the MAG ladies!!!
And also stopped by to let you know you won your choice of cartridge on my blog celebration! ~Gaby

Please send me you add info, so I can send your way! gabycreates at gmail dot com