Monday, September 19, 2011

Page 2

Good afternoon, I hope everyone is having a wonderful Monday. It's the beginning of the work week for me. So, I am just going to try to make the best of it, and try to get some crafting in. That always makes the days better :)
The colors on this didn't turn out as well. the paper I used is really pretty\and has some glitter on them. I wish I could have photographed it a little better so that you could see it. You will just have to take my word on it hehe. (I promise it is very pretty)
This is the second page to the layout I showed you yesterday.(Well, it was supposed to go up yesterday, but there was a little bit of a glitch) I will try to get it to go up tomorrow :-) The colors on them are the same and I also got the cut from Pooh and Friends. I thought that Roo and his mom would be a great little cut to go in the baby book.
Thanks for stopping by.
(:(:Smiles:):)

Robin

No comments: