Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Peek a boo!

Hello ladies and gents. I hope you are having a happy  Tuesday evening. I wanted to get a quick post up.
Since, I have been a little lacking in that department. :(  Not purposely though...there are just times that things(ie...computers lol) just don't work the way you want them to.







I made this layout with Pooh and friends. I really like the cuts that have Pooh and all his friends peeking over things. I made this layout to put into a baby book for a friend of mine, and since you always play peek a boo with babies(that's a must do for all people...isn't it??) Well, for me it is anyway lol. This page was supposed to have went up before the one that posted yesterday...but heh that's pretty much the way things go around here. Not really according to plan. LOL
     I have really missed sharing my creations with you and hopefully things will go a little smoother, (fingers crossed). Thanks so much for stopping by.

(:(:Smiles:):)

Robin   

1 comment:

Yoshiras time to craft said...

really cute.love the peeking out of the pocket.maybe your frined will put a pic of the baby playing peekaboo.tfs