Wednesday, September 7, 2011

"Boys will be boys"

Hello everyone, I hope you are having a very happy humpday!! I had to work today, but since I have been gone for sooo long. I thought I would load this up for you so that you could see part of the reason I have been neglecting my blog( well....seems more like abandoned, but I really have been super busy:)
I have really missed you all and am glad to be back. I can't wait to check out all of your blogs and see what you have been up to.
This LO was made for a baby book that I was asked to make and then a friend at work wanted me to make a retirement book for a lady at work. She is just the sweetest, kindest person you could ever meet, so how could I say no. Anyway, that is why I have been gone for a while. I have been working nonstop on the 2 albums to get them done in time. Believe me 21 years worth of pictures takes a lot of pages hehe. I'm really gonna miss her, but am glad that she is going to get to enjoy life with her husband now. I wish her all the best.

No comments: