Saturday, August 20, 2011

Pooh "nap time"

Hello everybody and happy Saturday to you. I have a LO for you today. It's actually a 2 page LO that I made for a friend of mine.


I used Winnie the Pooh for this one. I really like the cartridge and alot of the cuts on there are really easy to assemble. 
I'm really sorry about the picture quality. It seems that it really doesn't matter how I photograph them. With a light without a light, in the morning evening or night, they all seem to turn out the same way :(

Well, enough of my ranting lol. I really liked the way the LO's turned out regardless of my lack of skill in picture taking hehe.
Thanks for stopping by.
(:(:Smiles:):)

Robin

2 comments:

Jessica Buffa said...

So so cute. Makes me wanna take a nap...LOL! Missed U and thanks for stopping by! Hope to be "back in the groove" of things soon!
:O)
Jessica

JustYolie said...

Oh how I love Pooh bear!! Love your layout! :)
When you get chance, please stop by my blog. I have a giveaway and freebie. www.justyolie.com