Sunday, August 7, 2011

More pics of Carolina :o)

         Hello  and good afternoon to all my bloggie friends. I have a few more pics from my trip last week.  We had a really good time checking out all the vendor shops they had with their hand made items, and the other shops too.
I had to take this picture...I just love seeing streets that are paved with brick or cobblestone, such a difference of effect than plain ol black tar( or whatever they use to pave the streets with) lol.

I thought this was neat too.. looks like surfboards. You can tell it is worn a little, but I still liked the concept of it.

This is the poster outside the candy shop they have there..boy was my sweet tooth in heaven. haha. They had so many delicious looking treets in there!! They also had gelato which is like an ice cream, that I have never tried before. I have to say it was pretty delish!! Especially on a hot summer day yummmm.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have an awesome day!!
(:(:Smiles:):)

Robin

         

No comments: