Thursday, August 11, 2011

My baby's birthday

       Hello everyone, I have a birthday card for you today. Saturday was my baby's 17th birthday. Yes, I know 17 isn't a baby anymore..:( I still think of her as my baby and always will.

       It is hard to believe that all my babies are growing up so fast!!
  It just seems like yesterday that I brought my oldest home. Time sure does fly by.

The happy birthday is from TPC Studios, and the cupcake is from Home Decor. Paper is from my scraps and the ribbon is from Ribbon Botique.

I used some birthday stamps that I had (can't remember the name..sorry) and I made up the sentiment and printed it off on my computer.
Thanks for stopping by!
Don't forget we have the Back to School Blog Hop starting tomorrow.
See you tomorrow.
(:(:Smiles:):)

Robin
     

No comments: