Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Sweet Baby Boy

    Hi, hope everyone is having a great Wednesday. It's the middle of the week and I only have 2 more work days until the weekend.... yeeeaaaahhhh. This LO is another one for the baby book I am working on. I really liked the mom holding the baby in the air from A childs year and wanted to add that into my LO. There are 2 different cuts on that cartridge 1 for a boy and 1 for a girl. I had seen someone use the cut and put part of it into a circle and really liked it. So I tried it, and this is what I came up with.


    Not really sure how I feel about it yet. It's for a boy...(well I guess you already knew that by the title duuhhh..sorry having a moment where my brain forgot to relay that to my typing fingers hehe). Anyway, I used some colors that I'm not  sure wether I like or not. I'm not really a plaid kind of person. Maybe, that's what is throwing me off.  lol.   But, I figured I needed to get out of my comfort zone and use some colors and patterns that I don't normally use. I also added in some rattles and put some stickles on them(I know, its for a boy...but I just had to add something. I couldn't help myself ). Anyway boys like sparkly too. Just ask all the fishermen that are attracted to the sparkle on the bass boats hehe.
Talk to ya later,
(:(:SMILES:):)

ROBIN

No comments: