Thursday, June 16, 2011

Nap time

  Hi my bloggie friends! This LO is another baby book page that I made. I got the crib cut from EDPD and the changing table was actually made from different shapes put together.
The wall hanging is from a stamp set that I bought at Michael's.
   I actually got the idea for the blanket on the crib and the changing table from one of the blogs that I follow Bug Junkie.
She is really very talented. Everything she does has such amazing detail. She actually made an armoire for the baby with clothes and everything else you could imagine. I thought I would just go a little more simple and try my hand at making a changing table with shelves. I think it turned out really cute.
Thanks for stopping by,
(:(:Smiles:):)

Robin

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This layout is absolutely PRECIOUS!!! I just <3 anything baby :-) I just <3 how it looks like a nursery and all the details (like the bows on the bumper) how CUTE!!! You really did an AMAZING job on this! TFS! -Sam :-)

Jessica Buffa said...

Robin, this is picture perfect. I love all the detail in it! Thanks so much for sharing!
:O)
Jessica
(p.s. did u get the email?)

Amanda said...

Super cute layout!! I am so far behind on my son's 1st year scrapbook! At least I have my daughter's done. :) TFS!

amandawoodau at hotmail dot com