Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Baa, Baa, Black Sheep

     Hello all, I'm back today with another Nurser Rhyme Cartridge LO. Number 7, I do believe.:)
I went with a soft yellow striped paper with the classic black background. I probably should have written the dimensions down for you, but the way my month has been going...I am doing good just to get the Layouts done. lol.



     I am making a Nursery Rhyme book and scrapbook all in one with the cuts from my cartridge. I thought it would be nice to be able to read the nursery rhymes to the kids and add picture of them from when they were little. That way they can remember the nursery rhymes and when they were little. I know I still remember quite a few of the nursery rhymes from when I was a child. I have a couple more LO's to share ..so I will be back tomorrow with another LO. 
(:(:Smiles::):)
Robin