Welcome to My Dad's the Greatest Blog Hop. Today we are honoring our Dads, Grand Fathers, Uncles, and Big Brothers... Who ever made a significant, loving mark in your life? Do you remember your father being so big in your eyes, that he could protect you from anything? He was the one who would barbecue or mow the grass. He would go off to work every day and come home tired and still make time to laugh and play. He didn't mind that every Father's Day, he got a tie or slippers. He was our protector!!
Today we have some wonderful, talented women who would like to show that their Dad is the Greatest!! In case you get lost the hop starts at Pamela ~ http://kraftykatstampstudio.blogspot.com
- Pamela ~ http://kraftykatstampstudio.blogspot.com
- Colleen ~ http:www.cbcscrapbooking.blogspot.com
- Miriam ~ http://miriamscreations.blogspot.com
- Kristy ~ http://scraptasticalkreations.blogspot.com
- Nancy ~ http://alwaysastorycreationsbynancy.blogspot.com/
- Ana Maria ~ http://www.shortycreations.com/
- Jamie ~ http://www.jamielindstromdesigns.com
- Cecilia ~ http://www.craftinginthenight.com/
- Eileen ~ http://scrappingactuary.blogspot.com/
- Monica - http://www.monicascreativemadness.com/
- Robin- http://www.thecricutscrapper.blogspot.com/
We have Blog Candy!!! It’s a fun stamp set from Tim Holtz “Life’s a Journey” to one lucky winner that leaves a comment on every blog.
If you arrived from Monica's blog, then you are on the right track.
My project for today is a 2 page layout...
These are pics of my little guy when he was newborn and around 2 years. How time flies!! I wanted to capture some of the moments that were spent between my husband and our first born.
I used a childs year, plantain schoolbook, and gypsy font for this layout. The sentiments are done using my compter. The paper and ribbon are from wal-mart that I had bought a few years ago.
I have some blog candy for one lucky winner.
I have put together a package of die cuts from the Winnie the Pooh and friends, Mickey font, and paper doll dress up cartridges along with a stamp set.
All you have to do is become a follower and leave me a comment telling me you are and a way to get in contact with you if you win.
Then come back to my blog Tuesday June 19th and see if you are the lucky winner. That's it easy peasy!!
Thanks for stopping by. Now hop on over to Jenny's blog and see what fabulous project she has in store for you!
Don’t forget, to qualify for the grand prize, you must leave a comment on all the blogs in the hop.