Monday, June 11, 2012

Fish whisperer

                                 Hello everyone and happy Monday to you! We have a sketch challenge going on at  Made Especially for You , and I have a cute card to show you.
        My husband loves to fish and I got this cute digi from Bugaboo Stamps... I thought it would be perfect for  him, lol :P
               Isn't it soo cute hehe. I got a chuckle out of it when I saw it . I just couldn't resist getting it to make for his card.
                 For the challenge this week it is a sketch challenge and this is the sketch
Our sponser this week is Bugaboo Digi Stamps - http://www.bugaboostamps.com/
and they are offering Seven digital stamps of the winner's choice. Now that's awesome. They have soo many cute digi's to choose from!!


Now are you pummped up and ready to get your craft on!! :) I hope so, I would love to see your entries for this cute sketch challenge. You already have the layout of it all you need to do is add your finishing touches, easy peasy!!
(:(:Smiles:):)



5 comments:

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Super fun!

Unknown said...

great take on the sketch, lobe that you turn it! super fun digi too!

Yoshiras time to craft said...

Super cute.Your hubby will love it.love your coloring.

Janice said...

What a great card Robin - love the image & your colouring of it & those lovely grasses, Jx

Arcy Scraps said...

Your card turned great!