Monday, June 25, 2012

Congrats card w/heat embossing

Hi everyone, I have a card to share with you today.  It's Technique week over at MEFY and the technique  is to use heat embossing on your card, and this is what I came up with.
I heat embossed this stamp onto a piece of white cardstock and then went over it with my Tim Holtz tumbled glass distress ink. I matted it on 2 pieces of cardstock that I cut using my Storybook Cricut cartridge and added some rolled flowers with pearls and bling. Then I stamped the congrats onto a piece of paper and heat embossed that also.


This is a close up of the heat embossing on my card.
Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to jump on over to Made Especially for You and enter your card for the challenge.
The winner of the challenge will be getting a $10 gift certificate to



(:(:Smiles:):)



2 comments:

Georgiana said...

You did a great job with your heat embossing.

Stay Creative,
Georgiana
Carson's Creations

Yoshiras time to craft said...

Beautiful embossed card.Love the colors and flowers.