Saturday, June 16, 2012

Do you Speak Cricut Saturday- Paper Doll Dress up

      Hi everyone,  Robin here from the cricut scrapper and  I hope you are having a great weekend!!
    On Saturday's here  at Made Especially for you. Ashley or one of the design team members features a cricut cartridge. Today is my day and the cartridge that I wanted to feature is one of my all time favorites!! Paper Doll Dress Up, this cartridge is one of the first cartridges that I purchased and I use it over and over again.

 This cartridge has just about everything. It is great for any kind of theme that you are working with, western, Thanksgiving, halloween, wedding, and christmas, just to name a few. (Believe me I could go on and on...but, I'm gonna try to keep this sort of short lol) Let me just show you what images this awesome cart has to offer...
...and this picture really doesn't do it justice, if you want to see the handbook you can go here.

Now, you start off with your basic doll and just dress  it up hehe. It also has awesome accessories to go with whatever doll you are wanting to make for your card, layout or whatever project you are working on. For example if you wanted to make a cute little princess  to go on a Layout that you are making of your little princess in training :) You just cut out the doll, add the hair, dress, and shoes and there you have your oh so cute princess. But, wait there's more! You can also add a cute little crown ,frog necklace or even a castle to make your project even cuter! They also have a prince or a knight in shining armor if you need one of those lol.
There are also some great borders on the last page with a fence, stars, waves and other great cuts.

Here are a few cuties that I made to show you...
You can add some doodling, glitter, or leave them plain just the way they are cut (I did all three here to show you)
either way they are just too cute.  I also added some Peachy faces to them, but it cuts out a face for you if you want to go that route, ( I just did the hide contour on my gypsy, so that I could add my faces)
This cartridge has 6 features headwear, accessories 1, accessories 2, accessories 3, tabs, and blackout.
If you have any small children that like to play paper dolls the tabs feature is for you,  you can cut out your paper doll and make the clothes to interchange on them! 
Now I wanted to show you a couple more thing before I go. This is a card I made for Thanksgiving with my little pilgrim girl...

and this is a halloween layout I did using the cute ghost from this cartridge.



If this is one of the cartridges you have been on the fence about, just hop on over you won't be dissapointed :)
Thanks so much for stopping by
(:(:Smiles:):)




3 comments:

jessica said...

total cuteness!!!

Jessica Buffa said...

Fantastic showcase of this cartridge. Playing with dress up paper dolls is one of the few memories I have that include my sweet grandmother. Thanks for the memories! Love all the projects you shared today!
Hugs,
Jessica S

Georgiana said...

Looking good! I own this cart and have only used it a couple times. Looks like I should pull it out more often.

Stay Creative,
Georgiana
Carson's Creations