Monday, October 31, 2011

Still a few hours left!!

        Hello everyone and Happy Halloween to you all! Have a fun and safe night out there:)
  I just wanted to let everyone know that you have until midnight to be entered to win the wild card cartridge. So, if any of your bloggie friends haven't come by to join in On the wild give-a-way lol. Then, they still have time to be entered into my drawing of wonderful followers.   Have I told you lately how much I truly appreciate your kind words and encouragement? Well, I really really do. :) When I started this blog, it was for the sole purpose of sharing my passion with others and to make some wonderful and may I say very talented new friends. I have certainly been able to do that , and I have all of you to thank!
      I will be choosing the lucky winner through Random.Org  tomorrow after work and post it for you on Wednesday. I will try to have it up early Wednesday If not, it will be Wednesday after I get home from work. Thanks again for all of your wonderful support and friendship.
(:(:Smiles:):)

No comments: