Monday, October 17, 2011

Sick husband!!!

  Hello to all of my bloggy friends. I am sorry I haven't gotten to post anything for several days. I had intended to make several cards this weekend from my Wild Card Cartridge, since I am giving one away for my Blog-a-versary at the end of this month. But, my dear hubby ended up sick......and if your married you know that it is pretty much like having a small child to take care of hehe. You can't get out of their sight lol.
    So, I promise I will make some projects  tomorrow after work and post them for you. I really wanted to show you everything this cart has. I think it is a fantastic cartridge, it has a font, cards and envelopes(of course lol) but it also has other features that you can use as embellishments also. I think I will try to make a layout and use some of the other features on it. Although I do have some cards lined up in my Gypsy to get cut and assembled. Thank goodness for my gypsy, since it is portable I could work on some things and still be near hubby so he didn't think he was being abandoned lol. He really is a good husband, but when they get sick they get a little needy. Who doesn't like to be babied when they are sick though? So I can't really say much. See you tomorrow evening with something . Promise :-p
(:(:Smiles:):)

1 comment:

Jessica Buffa said...

Aww..Robin hun, you are such a good wifey! Your hubby is very lucky. Not too many women would stop crafting just because their hubby gets sick...LOL! Looking forward to your new creations!
:O)
Hugz and Love,
Jessica