Monday, October 3, 2011

Four Legged Friends

Hello everyone, I hope you are having a wonderful day today or had a wonderful day, depending on where you are. My day is almost over and I need to go to bed. I just wanted to share a card that I made several days ago. I have had the  Cricut lite Four Legged Friends cartridge since last Christmas and have never used it. ( I know,  I know) I'm a bad cricut mommy!! LOL

            I had initially planned on making it and putting it in a challege. But, with my current computer situation. I am having to go between 2 different computers just to get my posts up. lol. I do have good news though... my new computer is on its way YEEEAAAAHHH.  Then I won't have to run back and forth and wait on someone to finish using the computer so that I can use it. :-o
I have a couple more posts that I am working on and will have them up for you tomorrow and Wednesday. So, stop by and visit with me.
(:(:Smiles:):)

Robin


No comments: