Friday, March 7, 2014

Ashley's 21st birthday blog hop!!



Welcome to Day 1 of Ashley's 21st Birthday Blog Hop!








We are so glad you could join us! If you've come from Abby N's blog, you're in the right place! If you have just come across the hop and would like to start at the beginning, please visit Ashley at Made Especially For You.





This weekend we are celebrating Ashley's 21st Birthday with some fun and creative, birthday/alcohol-themed projects! It's not 21 without a drink or two, right?!


I've had the pleasure of being on Ashley's design teams and getting to know what a wonderful and talented person she is. Not to mention organized!! I would have already pulled my hair out if I had as much on my plate as she does lol :D I was thrilled when she invited me to be on the blog hop and hope she likes what I made for her....


Happy Happy Birthday Ashley! I hope you have an amazing and safe 21st birthday.

I wanted to do something different since it is her 21st birthday. I was browsing around and came across double slider cards. I have never made one before and thought that this would be as good a time as any! The directions for this card I got from You Tube (Dawn3577). It was a lot easier than I thought to make and fun too :)
 

This is my finished card...
These are images of it beginning to open ;)

This is fully opened. Sorry about the sideways picture. I am having a hard time fooling with this computer today! edit...(finally got it to turn it the right way lol )

 






We have 21 fabulous sponsors providing 21 fabulous prizes for those who hop with us, and because there are so many of them, we have included all the prize information in the second stop of the lineup.






To be eligible to win, you must...


- Leave a comment on EVERY stop of BOTH days of the hop


Winners will be randomly chosen and announced on Friday March 14th at Made Especially For You.


Your next stop is Abby H's blog.





Here's the complete lineup in case you get lost along the way...






Ashley


Hop Prizes


Tonya


Nikki


Julie K. 


                                                                        Jessica


Jasmina


Heidi


Abby N. 


Robin


Abby H. 








Happy Hopping! :)
Have a great day !
 
Robin







28 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Robin! Your creation is stunning! Love when it's open and closed.
Jasmina

Cherished said...

Nice work. Great design.

Anonymous said...

Very cute design!

NicoleDesigns said...

LOVE your project, simply AMAZING.... xo Nikki =)

katieo said...

Super cool design. Love the drink image

Tonya said...

Great card! I love the double slide.

Unknown said...

Really like that design...cute!!

Alljazzed2create said...

This is fabulous.. Love your project..

Thanks Pam

Angeline Choo said...

What a fun tag!! Love the drinks :D

Julie Odil said...

What a great slider card! Fun idea!

McStamper said...

Great tag.

Georgiana said...

Neat card...love that it is interactive. Happy Birthday to Ashley!

Anonymous said...

This idea is GREAT! It would also be sweet as a door hanger or something (party in process) :-)

Heidi said...

What a creative project. You did a great job on this double slider considering you'd never done one before. I've never done one either but your's is so cute I might just have to try it.

Unknown said...

So cute!! i love slider cards! and the color is beautiful! =D

Ashley said...

What a neat card idea! I love it! Your card is fabulous, Robin! Thank you so much for being a part of the hop! :)

Ashley
http://especiallymade.blogspot.com

Joan Smith said...

Love your slider card you really did a great creative job. Love the colors, embellishments and how you stamped it you are so clever, creative and talented.
Your slider card is so beautiful too

Anonymous said...

This is a fabulous design. Love the blue and brown.

Anonymous said...

The drinks look like they are 3-d. You could pull them off the card and take a drink. Great job.

D- said...

Oh my gosh I love it.
Thanks for sharing and for the link.
Crafty hugs,
D~
DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

Lisa said...

This is so awesome!! The drinks look so yummy!! I love how it opens!!

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Sarah Biswabic said...

What an awesome card! The drinks look yummy!

Unknown said...

Very creative & unique way to open a card. Your color combinations are great. Sentiment perfect!

Karen Schroeder said...

Love your double slider card...I'll have to try that!

Anonymous said...

Really cute Ashely will love your card! You have taken so much time. And imagination. Thanks for sharing.

Linsey R said...

Oh my gosh, this is a double slider delight!!! Those drinks look AWESOME!!! The pineapple and strawberry look so real, I almost tried to pick em off my computer screen lol! :P What a fun and adorable card for anyone's 21 birthday, especially our birthday girl, Miss Ashley! Thank for sharing your wonderful card with us all! :)

Iris said...

Great slider card.
isoscia at aol dot com

Carmen said...

Robin what a super cute idea. Love it