Saturday, March 29, 2014

Gift card holder

  Good morning!  Thank you so much for stopping by :)


My last post I made a super cute purse that I found on the Silhouette store site. Well, today I have a little coin gift card holder to go with it :)  I plan on giving it to my little niece for Easter.  I'm going to put a few of her favorite candies in it and a little something for her to spend at the store hehe :)


Finished coin purse gift card holder..
 

 
 
Inside of the holder

 
 
Purse with gift card holder "coin purse"



 
Of course I had to add some Peacock goodies to my con purse too. Just to snazz it up :P   I love these little flowers that Jessica makes from the 3 Girl Jam Ribbon. Sooo cute!!!
 
If you want to add some flair to your projects just hop on over to the Pinque Peacock page and get yours. She has lots of great products to choose from!
 
Thanks so much for stopping by and have a great and crafty day!
 
(:(:Smiles:):)
 
Robin
 

1 comment:

Tiggerscraps said...

So very pretty, I just made the coin purse card to send my Grandmother :) I really love the colors of yours