Wednesday, March 5, 2014


"Special Challenge - Use a Sketch File" over at





This is in addition to our regular monthly challenge.



DT members were not required to participate.

We have 8 participating.



Sponsor is:

My Crafting Channel



Winner will receive:

Silhouette Printable Clear Sticker Paper



For your inspiration I created
a Hello Kitty Birthday card :)

I had a lot of fun using my marker on this card.
This is one of my cut files that I just used for a sketch file and then I typed out the sentiment onto my silhouette mat and "cut" it with my marker too :)
Then I added some doodling with my black sharpie pen.




Now hop on over to see what my DT sister have created for you inspiration and to link up your Sketch File projects.



CLICK HERE





3 comments:

Becky said...

This is so cute. I love the Hello Kitty with the black and pink lines overlapping like they do!

Nana said...

Adorable. I love Hello Kitty.
Have a creative day.
Hugs Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ Nana's Rag Quilts ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

Scrapper69 said...

This is so stinkin' CUTE!!! WHat a great way to use the sketch pens! :o)

Theresa