Saturday, October 5, 2013

For the baby!

Hello everyone! So glad you joined me today :) 

My cousin had her baby a few months ago and I did not get to go to the baby shower since she lives so far away from me.  Being the procrastinator that I am lol...I am just now getting around to making something to give her.

I know, I know .. I really need to start getting on the ball with things. But, in my defense one of the items that I made for her . I wouldn't have been able to make until the baby was born anyway :)  I made her a subway tile with his name and all of the stats on it. It was super cute and.....being me.... I forgot to take a picture of it!!  I really need a good swift kick in the pants!

I do have a picture of the other item that I made though and am going to share it with you today. I made a floating ornament and used one of the fabric covered buttons that you can get over at Pinque Peacock.



This was my first time trying to make a floating ornament.  I think it turned out pretty well :)
I especially love that oh so cute baby button!!

            I put his name on one side and "Baby's 1st Christmas 2013" on the other.
and aren't those little baby feet adorable hehe.


I will leave you with one last  close up of that cutie patootie  fabric covered button that you can get for yourself over at :Pinque Peacock :D
 
Have a great day my friends!!
 
(:(:Smiles:):)
 
Robin
 

5 comments:

scrapbookingforfun said...

Robin that ornament is just adorable!!! What a fabulous idea!!!

Donna K said...

Love this, Robin! <3<3

Sugarlips said...


Oh my goodness! This is absolutely adorable. What a great idea for a first Christmas ornament. You did a fabulous job. The baby is so lucky to get such a nice memento.

Unknown said...

Fabulous idea Robin. TFS

An'Jenic G. said...

Robin this is so cute. I know it will look great your cousin tree this year. TFS AJ-