Sunday, September 29, 2013

Live Strong

Hello!  Hope everyone is having a spectacular Sunday :)  I am recovering from being sick all week and so glad to be on the mend lol .

Over at Red Carpet Studio it is DT member Stephanie's turn to pick a theme for this weeks challenge. Her challenge is to create a project and use pink on it and the movie it is inspired by is :
"Pretty in Pink" :)  

I decided to go with a card  and to support cancer awareness this is what I came up with :)
I took a cut file that I had and printed it out onto cardstock then layered it on several different pink designer papers and then I added some ribbon and a cute little burlap covered button from Pinque Peacock called Farm Fresh :)


  Our sponsor for this challenge is  Downtown Tape  who generously donated  a $20 gift certificate to one of the lucky participants in this challenge :)






Have a great day my friends!!


 

5 comments:

Donna K said...

Very Pretty in Pink Robin!! Lovely papers along with your Live Strong sentiment. Glad you're on the mend too!!

Jessica Buffa said...

Gorgeous! I love that image and adore the burlap in the center of the Pink Ribbon!

Miranda said...

GORGEOUS!!!!

Link Up for Pink said...

Beautiful card, please stop by LUFP and link up your card. We have over $1K worth of prizes to giveaway! :)
http://www.linkupforpink.com/2013/10/3rd-annual-link-up-for-pink.html

Anonymous said...

love this, the ornament the font on the vinyl the wonder pp button, so beautiful