Sunday, September 15, 2013

Silhouette Challenges Challenge #5 "Welding Letters"

It's the 15th of the month again and time 
for more inspiration for our Challenge here at

A blog dedicated to the Silhouette Cutting Machines.
You MUST use a Silhouette somehow in your project.

Ch# 5 Welding Letters
Begins: Sunday, September 1
Ends: Monday, September 30


Sponsors this month are:

My Scrap Chick
Prize: $10.00 GC


My Crafting Channel
Prize: $15.00 Amazon GC


Little Scraps of Heaven Designs
$15..00 GC

For my project today I am going to share with you a cake carrier that I added a little something to :)
 
Since I have gotten my Silhouette, I have made cards, layouts and 3D projects with paper. I also am starting to use vinyl for a multitude of things. I have seen many beautiful things that people have created or just made prettier by personalizing it and adding vinyl.  So, I decided to take a plain jane cake carrier and add some personalization and color to it. This is what I came up with.
 
 
I took the letters and sized them to  fit inside the circle, then I moved them closer together and overlapped them and then welded them together. 

 
I also took the colors that I used and put various sizes of dots around the container.....now doesn't that look a whole lot better than being plain?? LOL  I really like it and am thinking that when I have to go to wedding showers this will be one of my gifts :D 
 
Okay folks, that is it for me ... Have a great day!!
 
 
(:(:Smiles:):)
 
Robin
 
 
 
 

3 comments:

Nana said...

Absolutely BEAUTIFUL. I love it.
Have a creative day.
Hugs Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

Unknown said...

Wowa...the details in that cut are awesome. I don't have a Silhouette, but everytime I see the awesome stuff like this, I drool!

Jaren said...

That is super cute!!!