Sunday, October 13, 2013

Trick or treat 2013

 It's  time for another challenge at Red Carpet Studio. This week the wonderfully talented Tonya is hosting our challenge :)

Her movie inspiration is  "Bicentennial Man"  and all you have to do to enter this challenge is  use metal on your project


I decided to get a jump start and make a Halloween layout. Even though my kids are to big to go trick or treating they still like to dress up and go to the Halloween parties and usually end up taking out our little nieces and nephews out :) 


 
I cut out the bat small flourish square and cat with my silhouette. Then I added a little faux stitching and dots around the edges and added my sentiment.

 
I found these cute little epoxy brads at Wal-Mart and used my cheveron embossing folder that I got from the Pinque Peacock discount hut  on the bat and cat :)
 
 Our sponsor for this challenge is LoveBug Creations, $15 gift certificate
 
 
 
 
Winners will be announced October 29th. So you've got plenty of time to get your project submitted :D

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!!
(:(:Smiles:):)
 
Robin

3 comments:

Jessica Buffa said...

This is super darling! Love that Chevron Bat ;)

Tiggerscraps said...

Very cool!!

Miranda said...

Super Cute!!!!