Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Silhouette Challenges

                     Hi everyone, I am so glad you stopped by, I have some exciting news :)

There's a New Challenge Blog in town.
and I am on the DT!!


Silhouette Challenges

Ch#1 Anything Goes
Begins: Wednesday, May 1
Ends: Friday, May 31

Sponsors:
My Crafting Chanel  $10.00 Silhouette GC
Tabitha Designs Digi Pack (Winner's Choice)

They have some super cute projects to show you so hop on over and check them out you could be a winner of one of the awesome prizes they have to give away ;)

Ever since I have gotten my Silhouette, I have been having so much fun using it and learning everything about it:)  So I am super excited to be on this team and can't wait to share my projects with you.
My posts will be on the15th of each month so check back and see my project I have for you!

Have a great day!
(:(:smiles:):)

Robin








2 comments:

Darcy said...

Congrats, Robin! I love mine too, I will be checking this out!

Nana said...

We are thrilled to have you as a part of the DT Robin.

Have a creative day.
Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥