Saturday, April 27, 2013

"Don't even Ask"

 Hello everyone !! I hope you are having a fantastic day in whatever part of the country you live in:)

I am so glad you stopped by today, I have something to share with you. Since, I have gotten my Silhouette I have been getting more into putting vinyl on things, and today is no exception LOL.

  A friend of mine at work is moving back up north, and she loves wine. So, when I saw this I knew I had to make her one of these wine glasses. Especially since she is going to stay through inventory before she leaves...heck I might just need to make one for myself  just to keep my sanity LOL..

 
I thought this was soo cute and just loved the saying. I saw it on the Happy Sil site on Facebook ( a great and helpful group )!  I downloaded the file for it , but changed the font on it since I wanted to make it a little fancier. Then I  added the bows, the tag that I made on my Silhouette  and the gorgeous button that Jessica made for me at Pinque Peacock.
 
There are so many beautiful things that Pinque Peacock has to offer, if you haven't been there already you really should visit. They have Awesome stuff!!!!   To browse around or purchase some of  the beauties you can find there just click HERE:)
 
Have a great day!
(:(:Smiles:):)
 
Robin
 
 
 
 

4 comments:

jessica said...

This is awesome Robin!!! I know your friend will LOVE it!
I would love to know where you got the sayings or if you made them yourself....I have a friend that would LOVE something like this :)
Thanks for sharing and have a GREAT weekend!

Migdalia said...

WOW!!This is GORGEOUS!Love it!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥

Scrappin Sista said...

Just wonderful!! Very nice!!

An'Jenic G. said...

Oh my gosh Robin this is so cute and its too fun. I would love one of these. Well have to make one. Thanks for the idea and tip. TFS AJ-