Monday, May 27, 2013

With Sympathy

Hi everyone. Welcome!! It is my turn to post over on the Pinque Peacock blog and I am sharing a card that I made with you.

My husbands friend at work had a death in the family and DH asked me to make a sympathy card for him. First of all my husband has never asked me to make a card (which made me a little proud that he would ask lol ) and secondly I have never made a sympathy card.  
 
 
   I haven't had a lot of crafty mojo lately...I think it decided to take a vacation and forgot to invite me  hehe.  So, I turned to my silhouette to help me whip up a card :) I have some files that I got from Birds Cards blog and I found this  one that I thought was pretty. I got out my paper started cutting and then added a bow and one of the gorgeous pins you can find HERE. I wanted to add just a little hint of color and this pin did the trick. The picture really doesn't do it justice the Pinque Peacock pins are absolutely beautiful!!



Thank you so much for stopping by and taking a look at my creation for today :)
        Have a great and crafty day!!
           Robin

1 comment:

An'Jenic G. said...

Robin this is a beautiful card. I love the little hint of color. TFS AJ-