Monday, November 26, 2012

"HO HO HO"

  Hello everyone! I  hope you are having a good Monday so far :)
Our challenge started today over at MEFY. This week the challenge was to make a shaped card.

I have to confess shaped cards are something that I RARELY do. I can't quite get them to look the way I want. But, I decided to go with a simple one and since Christmas is coming. I thought I would make it a Christmas theme. I was inspired by a pillow box that I saw on the Silhouette site.

This is what I came up with:
 
I got the mug from the gypsy wanderings and I made the belt buckle in my gypsy using a square and rectangle and then welded them together.  Then I threaded a piece of black cardstock throught the buckle:)
I cut the white part of santa's shirt with my shaped scissors and  used a stamp set from Getting Cricky.
 
Our sponser for this week is :
                              The winner will recieve 4 non-colored images of their choice.

 
Okay folks get your cardmaking supplies out and come on over and join us! hehe
We would love to see your entries, we only have a few more left before the end of the year and that will be the last challenge for MEFY :(  So let's go out with a bang and have tons of entries :D
 
Have a great day!!
(:(:Smiles:):)
 
Robin


 

4 comments:

Georgiana said...

Super cute shaped card. Keep making more! Happy Holidays.

Stay Creative,
Georgiana
Carson's Creations

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

What a cute card! I love how you stamped on the belt :) You won my prize for the Joy's Life Tags & Bags Blog hop. Check out my blog for my email.

Stacey
http://staceyscreativecorner.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

adorable, what a great idea!

Migdalia said...

Cute!Cute!Cute!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia