Monday, November 5, 2012

Fall Blessings

 Hi, I'm so glad you stopped by today. I have a card to share with you :)

Our challenge this week at MEFY was to make a Thanksgiving card using kraft cardstock, and this is what I came up with.



I decided to make an easel card and use this cute Stamping Boutique image.  I used the kraft cardstock for my base and then used this pretty plaid pattern that was in my MS halloween stack that I got last year. I also used my spectrum noir markers to color this image in. It's my first attempt  using alcohol markers, so it's not really that great. Hopefully I will get better with practice hehe.  I printed out my image and then cut the border around it from my silhouette.

The sentiment is from the Getting Cricky Fall-O-Ween stamp set.  The ribbon is from Hobby Lobby, and I used a Martha Stewart punch (cathedral lace..hope I spelled that right hehe) to keep the top portion of the card from sliding down.


Our fabulous sponser for this week is ..
  The Stamping Boutique - http://thestampingboutique.com/
 and they are generously offering  3 images of the winner's choice
 
 
As you can tell by the image I used, she has some super cute digis in her shop :)
So get your crafty mojo going and come on over to Made Especially for You and enter your card into our challenge. I would love to see your entry. It always amazes me at how much talent there is out there!

Have a great and crafty day!!
(:(:Smiles:):)

Robin

 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

great card, love the paper piecing idea!

Yoshiras time to craft said...

Fab card.Congrats on your SPM.your coloring is great.The more you use them the more comfortable you will feel.